When you need to build a balustrade to protect a secure area, keep your guests from falling off your deck, or keep unauthorised people out of dangerous places, you need sturdy equipment to build it. With this stainless steel rope balustrade kit from Randy & Travis Machinery, you can create your balustrade with the confidence that it will hold up under even rugged weather conditions.
These kits contain 10 turnbuckle rigging screw jaws and swages in marine-grade stainless steel, 10 fork terminals in 316 marine-grade steel, and 20 lag screw and eye combinations, also in marine-grade 316 stainless steel.
Perfect for hydraulic swaging, these sturdy, durable balustrade accessories give you the right foundation for a balustrade that will last for years to come. Buy yours today.
Features and specifications:
- Material: Grade 316 marine-grade steel
- 10 x 5 mm turnbuckle rigging screw jaws/swages
- 10 x 5 mm fork terminals
- 20 x 6 mm x 55 mm lag screw and eye combinations
- Works with wire runs up to 10 metres
- Compatible with 3.2 mm stainless steel wire in both 7 x 7 and 1 x 19 forms
- Perfect for hydraulic swaging
- 1 x Stainless Steel Wire Rope DIY Balustrade Kit Jaw/Swage Fork Turnbuckle - 10 pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.