Simplecom CM121 Digital Optical Toslink and Coaxial to Analog RCA Audio Converter
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio application. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external audio device such as speaker, amplifier via standard RCA connectors, and a stereo headphone via 2RCA to 3.5mm adapter.
- Converts SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA outputs
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- Supports sampling rate at 32kHZ, 44.1kHZ, 48kHZ, and 96KHz24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Low power, lightweight size, portable and easy to carry and operate
- Powered by USB, USB Power Cable and Wall Changer included
- Converting from digital to analog only, proprietary 5.1/7.1 surround sound signals are not supported
- Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output Audio: RCA L/R stereo audio
- Power: DC5V, 1A Max
- Power input: USB Port, USB Wall Charger (AC 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Dimension: 60x55x20mm
- Net Weight: 78g
- 1 x CM121 Digital to Analog Audio Converter
- 1x 2RCA(R/L) to 3.5mm Adapter
- 1x USB Power cable
- 1x USB Wall Charger
- 1x User Manual
- The CM121 converter only supports PCM audio signals and does NOT support Dolby, DTS, or other proprietary 5.1/7.1 surround sound signals.
- It's important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output, otherwise the sound output will be noise/static.
- Converting from digital to analog only, not capable of being reversed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.